KARACHI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
Join Karachi Chamber in Tripoli Fair 2010
Tripoli International Fair (TIF) 2010
2-12 April 2010, Tripoli, Libya
Tripoli International Fair is considered as the most important general trade fair for the North African market and specially for Libya. This fair featured 1500 exhibitors from 37 countries. Different products ranging from small consumer items to large industrial equipment are displayed.
Onyx, Marble & Brass Handicrafts, Canvas, Tents, Tarpaulin, Textile Handicrafts, Stationery Items, Ladies Garments, Leather Garments and Products/accessories, Imitation Jewellery, Wooden Furniture and Handicrafts, Bathroom Fittings, Ceramics and accessories, Construction Material, Agricultural Equipments, Surgical and Pharmaceutical Products, Designer Furniture, Rice, Carpets, Textile Made-Ups, Electrical Home Appliances, Sports Goods, Cutlery Items, Auto Parts & Others.
Participation Fees for 9 sqm or less Rs.20,000 and over 9 sqm Rs.30,000
1. All payments should be made in favour of Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry, through Bank Draft/Pay Order.
2. Permission will be subject to terms & conditions mentioned in the application form.
3. The space reserved will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
4. Participation fee once selected will not be refunded.
5. KCCI have reserve rights to accept or reject the application without any prejudice.
Last date to apply: Monday the 15th February 2010
Applications should be sent in sealed envelope address to Mr. S.M.H.Rizvi, Secretary General, Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Aiwan-e-Tijarat Road, Karachi 74000, Ph:0092-21-99218001-09,Fax: 0092-21-99218010. Form is available on KCCI website: www.karachichamber.com.